Sheref Sabawy Sworn In as MPP for Mississauga—Erin Mills
On Thursday, June 23, 2022, Sheref Sabawy took his oath of office to serve his second term as Member of Provincial Parliament for Mississauga—Erin Mills.
“I am incredibly grateful for the support, warm wishes and encouragement of my friends, family and neighbours,” said Sabawy. “Thank you, Erin-Mills, for the trust you have placed in me. It is my honour to once again take my oath of office and continue serving as your voice in Queen’s Park.”
With a strong mandate from the people, MPP Sabawy is committed to working with the Ontario government to:
- Rebuild Ontario’s economy, ensuring that the province becomes the destination for foreign investment and the economic heart of Canada.
- Work for workers by investing in skills training, supporting better jobs and bigger paycheques.
- Build highways, and key infrastructure like the Highway 413, the Hazel McCallion Line, and the South Common Community Centre.
- Keep costs down by increasing the housing supply, providing tax relief, and lowering the costs of everyday expenses like gas and child care.
- Implement Ontario’s plan to stay open, boosting the health care workforce, shoring up domestic production of critical supplies, and building more hospitals and long-term care homes.
“We will do everything in our power to make life easier and more affordable for Ontario families,” said Sabawy.